Saturday 13 October 2012

sexual harrasment ?

after a couple month not doing anything , i make up my mind. i need to change my habit (read: sleeping and eating all day long) because that is not good for my body , i need  to work immediately .hoping to get some  hints on how to looks good and presentable of course as many employee find that character . ofcourse lah , who want to pick the messy one?




actually i'm already worked before with  consruction company(not to mention what company). the HQ  in seremban but the project are in bukit raja selangor. i work at the site as site engineer, all i need to do is collecting data , check the weight of lorry with and without building material, attend meeting,make a report for developement of the project.

for some odd reason i quit my job,firstly because i doesn't have transport to go to work. i need to thanks my friends afifah because she send me to work and pick me up  everyday, we work in the same company but she work in the office and me work at the site (the site is quite far from the office).that makes the second reason why i'm quit my job, i'm the only woman there if something bad happen to me nobody know because my family never visit me at my workplaces
(i'm paranoid i know)


third , my boss bussines partner showed his interest in me. i'm so scared when i know this . for your information i work in small cabin with computers and engineering stuff. the worst part is , i cant lock the cabin from the inside and that old man always come at my cabin to have a lil chit chatting with me. i'm just respond with nodding my head . mr liew my bos) always be my superhero. i text him everytime that old man pay me a "visit" and he come quickly.


i told my mom and my granny about that old man, they asked me to quit because there is no signs that old man will stop his sexual harrasment. they dont want anything bad to happens to me . seems quitting my job is the only way, i had to do it.

but now i miss my job so so much, i'm planning to find a new job in engineering.please help me if you know any works opportunity near kuala lumpur or shah alam.



till the next entry.



2 comments:

  1. lol.. that's crazy. thank god u already quit!. Who knows something terrible would happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya quite creepy aiite? plus there's no cctv inside the cabin . urghhh. but nvm, i'll find another job after this. :)

    ReplyDelete