Friday 12 October 2012

future planning :)

hi the wacky crazeyy people. it's me  you can call me deme or whatever you like  but please make sure it sounds  better . let me suggest you maybe you can call me selena gomez OH MY GODDD it suites me well *wink wink* *kidding* tehee :D i'm 21 and waiting for next call to further my degree . it is  february intake and now i don't have anything to do  so yeah that's why i'm here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
talking about my future planning , i'm already listed what i wanna do after my convocation day
 
 
1)get a job
i'm tired of waiting, there are too many graduate student line up
some waiting for works and the rest waiting for intake degree just like me. So if i get a job, i'm not wasting my time "ternak lemak" ( because most of the time i eat and sleep)
 
 
2)Improve my grammar
as you can see , my grammar mistakes is everywhere . You Laugh because it's true and i admit it.i hope if you read my post and you noticed my mistake correct me please.  tell me the right words to use .you read mine  i read yours ! :)
 
 
 
3)lose weight
okay this is serious matter, i never thought my body will be like this and i don't like it .i'm getting bigger  :(  people starts to see me like i'm big monster;which is not good for my individual life. sometimes i feel left out, i shed my tears to the pillow so my mom don't know i'm crying. it will take  a donkey years for me to lose weight but it is okay something that never starts will never finish so i can't wait till i meet the finish line.
 
 
 
 
so that's all for tonight, i need my beauty sleep :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment