Thursday 26 February 2015

Updated After 2 years


Ola people

It's been 2 years since my last post here. Life has been rough since 2 months ago. After 2 years working with the company I left the office and I swear.. I did it for good.
I am amazed by how time flies.There are so many things I don't get to write up here. Too many things to tell. In 2 years..  so many things happened. I got to meet my facebook friends last year, I am finally own an iphone, and I'm building up relationship with my favourite viner. I learned how to use I movie , I went to family vacation...

and much much more.

Because I want to remain my anonymousity so I'm not gonna uploads any photos here.

life is a journey ... and I am a  traveler.



Have a great weeks ahead readers!

May Allah bless your soul ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment