Sunday 12 May 2013

so called life update : the dignity

this is kinda long weekend eventhough  I work 6 days per week. this one day (which is today) are kinda hectic for me.  I went out with my boyfriends at setia city mall just to escape from somebody. Let's call him Mr  D .  MR D is the owner of the house that I rent now. I never thought this could be this worst . I dont care if I need to share this house with indian girl. i'm  colour blind though (not  that colour blind  I mean  I'm not racist ) .
My housemate  prisha have two puppies . she kept that puppies outside and I  don't have any problems with that.


so what's the big deal?

you wanna know? so I tell you..

this indian guy (MR D)  yess he is indian... always come and stay at our houses when prisha are not around. and everytime he did that, I need to go somewhere else.

why I did that?

because i'm a muslim..

I don't wanna risk my life , my dignity( my family ) .

I went to cinemas to watch movies that I didn't like, eat  at mc donalds and stay here typing my blog entry just to fill my time with activities.

it's okay to lose few bucks than lose my dignity..

don't you think?


now i'm searching for new house .  May Allah ease my burden . :')

No comments:

Post a Comment