Friday 8 March 2013

2013 :)



hi .

it's been a while since my last post here. Too many things happened in my life for past few months. I got through hard times , depression, frustation and even rejection. I guess you guys been wondering " did she broke up with her boyfriends?"  . Nah society always guess that way is it? The answer is no . It is all about works and study .  Did i mentioned  that i've been waiting for my study application status before?  . After days and night spent for that "moment" , the results are in.


Once again, my applications were rejected by uitm  and now i'm proudly to say that  i'm  a job seeker.


It does not just happened to me ,but also to my bff . I cannot believe it. How could UITM reject him ? We were in the same class back then , he was the smartest guy in our class with Cgpa 3.99 out of 4  (if i'm not mistaken) . It was a good score for our course , because engineering is one of the toughest course taught at this time. As muslims , I cannot  deny the fact that no matter how hard I try to achieve something, the only one who dispose things is ALLAH our almighty God.



 So for now , the only things we can do is praying for a good future instead of crying or bragging about it. And don't forget to keep up the good works.


p/s: i need juice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment